1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Personal data when using the Site is provided by the User voluntarily. Data is collected by the feedback forms available on the site (including using files attached to them by the User) and / or automatically transferred to the services of the Site, including through the technology of cookies (cookies) both directly by the Site and scripts of third-party services (this data is collected automatically, sending this data can be disabled by disabling cookies (cookies) in the browser in which the Site is opened).
2.2. Continuing work on the site, the User expresses his consent to Belaya Dacha Trading JSC to process his personal data (including cookies, information about the User’s actions on the site, information about the user's equipment, date and time of the session) made using funds automation or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. The processing of personal data can be entrusted by JSC Belaya Dacha Trading to third parties - our partners, in compliance with the requirements of current legislation and with the consent of the User. Such processing may be carried out, inter alia, to collect data on the interests of Users and display relevant information on other websites. Continuing work on the Site, the User expresses his consent to the processing of the User’s personal data by third parties on behalf of JSC Belaya Dacha Trading.
2.3. In case of refusal to process personal data, the User is informed about the need to stop using the Site or disable cookies in the settings of his browser.
2.4. JSC Belaya Dacha Trading processes the following categories of personal data:
2.2.1. Received from Users when sending messages via feedback forms on the Site (when indicated by the User): last name, first name, middle name, phone number, email address, region of residence, age, place of work and position, as well as other personal data transmitted By the user in the files attached to messages.
2.2.2. Automatically transferred to the Site services during their use using the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical specifications of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to services, addresses of requested pages and other similar information.
2.3. In the case of advertising campaigns, Belaya Dacha Trading JSC is entitled to process other personal data in the manner prescribed by the relevant Advertising Campaign Rules posted on the Site.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCEDURE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3.1. The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the rules established by applicable law, based on the observance of the principles:
- the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data;
- compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing personal data with the purposes of processing personal data;
- the reliability of personal data, its sufficiency for the purposes of processing, the inadmissibility of the processing of personal data excessive in relation to the goals stated during the collection of personal data;
- inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes;
- storing personal data in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than the purpose of their processing requires;
- destruction upon achievement of personal data processing goals or in case of loss of need to achieve them.
3.2. The processing of personal data is allowed in the following cases:
- with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data;
- the implementation and fulfillment of the functions, powers and duties entrusted to the operator of personal data by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- administering justice, execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official to be executed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings;
- the execution of a contract to which either the beneficiary or guarantor of which the personal data subject is a party, as well as to conclude a contract at the initiative of the personal data subject or the contract under which the personal data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
- protect the life, health or other vital interests of the subject of personal data if obtaining the consent of the subject of personal data is impossible;
- for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of personal data;
- obstruction of fraud or other unlawful actions;
- the need to process personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law;
- in other cases provided by law.
3.3. Belaya Dacha Trading JSC is entitled to entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the Personal Data Subject, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Moreover, Belaya Dacha Trading JSC is responsible to the Personal Data Subject for the actions of the specified person.
3.4. Personal data is protected by taking security measures to collect, store and process the collected data to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
4. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
4.1.Belaya Dacha Trading JSC carries out the processing of personal data for the following purposes:
- establishing and receiving feedback from the Users of the Site, including on products of Belaya Dacha Trading JSC;
- improvements to the Site, including providing technical and customer support in case of problems and questions related to the operation of the Site;
- consideration of appeals of any nature from Users;
- consideration of the resume of candidates for employees of Belaya Dacha Trading JSC;
- consideration of proposals for cooperation;
- User participation in promotions held by Belaya Dacha Trading JSC, incl. for the purpose of awarding prizes based on the results of such promotions;
- determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud;
- collection of data on the interests of the User and displaying relevant for the User & nbsp; advertising on other websites.
4.2. Only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing.
4.3. The refusal of the User to provide consent to the processing of his personal data entails the inability to achieve the processing goals.
5. DATE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA, INCLUDING DURATION OF THEIR STORAGE
6. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
6.1. In accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”, Belaya Dacha Trading JSC is obliged to:
- provide the subject of personal data at his request with information regarding the processing of his personal data, incl. about third parties who are entrusted with the processing of personal data, or legally provide a reasoned refusal containing a reference to the provisions of the Federal Law;
- at the request of the personal data subject, specify the processed personal data, block or delete it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- if the goal of processing personal data is achieved, immediately stop processing personal data and destroy the corresponding personal data within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date the goal of processing personal data was achieved, unless otherwise provided by the contract to which the beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data , another agreement between Belaya Dacha Trading JSC and the subject of personal data, or if Belaya Dacha Trading JSC is not entitled to process personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data on the grounds provided for by No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" or other federal laws;
- in case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data of consent to the processing of his personal data, stop processing personal data and destroy personal data within a period not exceeding ten days from the date of receipt of said recall, unless otherwise provided by agreement between Belaya Dacha Trading JSC and the personal data subject ;
- carry out the processing of personal data only with the consent of the subject of personal data in cases provided for by the Federal Law;
- explain to the subject of personal data the legal consequences of the refusal to provide his personal data if the provision of personal data is mandatory in accordance with the Federal Law;
- notify the subject of personal data of all changes relating to the relevant subject of personal data.
6.2. JSC Belaya Dacha Trading is entitled to:
- defend your interests in court;
- provide personal data of the subjects to third parties, if it is provided for by applicable law (tax, law enforcement agencies, etc.) or by consent of the subject of personal data;
- refuse to provide personal data in cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- use the personal data of the subject without his consent, in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.3. The subject of personal data is obliged:
- provide reliable and complete information about personal data necessary for using the Site, the purposes of processing personal data;
- update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information;
6.4. The subject of personal data has the right:
- demand clarification of their personal data, their blocking or destruction if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take measures prescribed by law to protect their rights;
- to require a list of their personal data processed by Belaya Dacha Trading JSC and the source of their receipt;
- receive information on the processing time of their personal data, including the storage time;
- require notification of all persons to whom incorrect or incomplete personal data were previously reported about all exceptions, corrections or additions made to them;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data or in court the illegal actions or inaction in the processing of his personal data;
- request information about third parties who are entrusted with the processing of the User’s personal data;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, the requirement to clarify, block, destroy personal data are transferred to Belaya Dacha Trading JSC in the following ways:
- by personal appearance of the Personal Data Subject at the address: 140053, Moscow Region, Kotelniki, Janichkin proezd, house 4, - for writing your own review / request;
- by sending an appropriate recall / request with notarization of the authenticity of the User’s signature to the address: 140053, Moscow Region, Kotelniki, Yanichkin proezd, house 4.